The tune is Madhav and Riya’s undying statement of affection to each other…
The second tune from the Half Girlfriend soundtrack is at long last here. The tune Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga was so intensely requested that it was discharged with its video a day early. After the blended gathering to the main melody, Baarish, here are 5 things we truly like about the new tune and its video:
1. The topic: The melody itself is a vastly improved trip than the previously mentioned Baarish, which fundamentally did just go up against the same tired figure of speech of comparing affection with rain. This melody works better, filling in as overwhelmingly Madhav Jha’s announcement of undying adoration for his ‘half sweetheart’. It works far superior when you take into the way that it incorporates both sides of the story, with Riya Somani at last feeling the same about him. This is the primary impression we really get into what Riya truly feels, since the trailer didn’t generally do a ton of miracles in that office. Arijit Singh and Shashaa Tirupati loan their stunning voices to the melody, which mix together impeccably.
Bollywood, Half Girlfriend, Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga, Half Girlfriend tune, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Madhav Jha, Riya
‘Fundamental Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga’ tune typifies Arjun Kapoor’s genuine, lonely love for Shraddha Kapoor
2. The music and verses: One of the best characteristics of the melody is the means by which ageless it feels, considerably all the more considering that it was composed by Manoj Muntashir 16 years back. It’s a tune that could be important to Romeo and Juliet, Raj and Simran and Madhav and Riya. Muntashir’s verses function admirably in building up the weakness the two characters feel, and their make plans to love each different in any case. With jewels like ‘Hasna yaaron na ho mujhse…pagal sa dhundun fundamental tumhe’, the tune splendidly compliments the organization of Mithoon. The generation of the melody is great, most likely, yet that woodwind gives us fluffy feels and chills in the meantime.
Baarish from Half Girlfriend: Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor’s sentiment starts from the downpours!
3. Shraddha Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor herself is one of the better parts of the tune. While she hasn’t precisely earned rave surveys for her appearances in the trailer or the video for the principal melody, she has a vastly improved turn here. It’s now that we can at long last observe Riya succumbing to Madhav, after endless snapshots of just Madhav being the charming one. Their science in the video is characteristic and keeping in mind that Shraddha uses her trademark lost take a gander at specific spots, at any rate now they’ve been utilized at the correct events.
4. The visuals: The visuals here take the story ahead, going from warm tones utilized as a part of the warmth of their relationship when they are still in India, to going up against a colder and bluer tone when we proceed onward to the New York interest. It appears that the video was painstakingly made to present the film as a total bundle and allure gatherings of people to race to theaters when it at long last comes out. While they may not be delightful settings, they are practical. They really rouse the sentiment ‘so close, yet up until this point’. A portion of the shots utilized as a part of the video are exceptionally powerful and imperative, incorporating Madhav’s circling in New York in the snow (say thanks to God no more rain!), the shots of Riya singing (particularly the one in the air pocket) and the last shot of the half sweetheart drilling board, which is a decent sign of the sort of substance we can hope to find in the motion picture.
5. The video’s direction: The music video is basically the whole film compacted into around 3 minutes of a tornado sentiment. We see the two lovebirds at the pinnacle of their sentiment, we encounter the huge drop when Riya says everything she can be is Madhav’s ‘half sweetheart’, we see the unavoidable end of their relationship and we see Madhav’s descending winding as he tries to win Riya back in New York, plunging into liquor abuse. The video fills in as an able spin-off of the Baarish video, which focussed on Madhav first beginning to look all starry eyed at the rich young lady, who at last recognizes him here.
Mohit Suri’s Half Girlfriend, featuring Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor, will be discharged in theaters on May 19, 2017.